1passwordX extension in firefox - copying in clipboard generated password does not work

Hi all, I have 1passwordX extension in firefox ESR version 60.7.1. If I open the extension, go to the passord generator it shows a new password, but if I click "copy to clipboard" the password is not copied to the clipboard. I tried the same in chrome and it seems to work.

Thank you!

Riccardo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: Linux Debian Stretch
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2019

Hey @riccardobrasca! Thanks for pointing this out. We're aware of it, and we'll be working on a fix for the copy button not working in Firefox Nightly. The stable or beta versions of Firefox should work as well as Chrome. :)

ref: x/b5x#1249

• mattwaler
    mattwaler
    Community Member

Also seeing this issue on Firefox Developer Edition 69.0b3 (64-bit)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2019

Hey @mattwaler – thanks for letting us know! I tested this out in the Firefox Nightly and noticed that drag and drop should still be working. I hope that helps in the meantime.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@mattwaler – I wanted to reach out to let you all know the issue behind the copy button in the 1Password X popup in Firefox Nightly/Developer Edition is now fixed in 1Password X 1.16.0. You should be able to update manually if you haven't already received an automatic update. :)

This discussion has been closed.