Beta Feature - Item sharing: how to send a copy of an item to a team member?

o1y
o1y
Community Member

Hi, we are feeling a bit adventurous and enabled on our Team Account the Item sharing feature. But I cannot figure out how to use it. There is no copy menu or sharing menu available. Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.05.BETA-2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @o1y

In the 1Password web interface ( https://start.1password.com ) select the item that you want to send and then tap the share icon just below its title:

There you’ll find the “Send a Copy” option. I hope that helps!

Ben

• adi
    adi
    Community Member

Hello @Ben .
    Is this feature expected to be added on the 1password mac app and 1passworx x?

• Hi @adi

I haven’t heard either way at this point. With the feature being in beta there isn’t much that is written in stone, yet.

Ben

• mverderese
    mverderese
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,

I've been using the "Send a copy" feature for some of our logins and have found it extremely useful. Is there any update as to when this feature may be coming to the mobile and desktop versions of 1Password, as opposed to just the web UI?

Thanks,
    Mike

• Hi @mverderese

We tend to not announce such things until they're ready to be rolled out. Even internally this type of information is kept pretty close to the chest. I really couldn't say when / if what you're asking will be available.

Ben

• mverderese
    mverderese
    Community Member

@Ben Got it thanks!

• You're welcome. Sorry I don't have better info to share.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.