Unable to generate a password for new account.

Attempting to purchase a bundle at https://store.izotope.com/store/, while filling out the page at the bottom I need to create an account. Auto fill added my account name, but when I attempt to generate a password I see the 1Password Key symbol but clicking the field yields no drop down menu for recommend password. Using a chromebook with 1Password X I do not have an option to generate from the toolbar.

Dead in the water.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.4
OS Version: ChromeOS 76.0.3809.38
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @DBLClick – thanks for the report! I'm getting an error when trying to open the website URL you provided.

Does the website in my URL bar look correct?

If so, perhaps you can give me the steps you took to get to that page so I can start from https://www.izotope.com. I'd like to look into this further, but it'll be helpful if I can reproduce the issue myself.

As far as generating a password from the 1Password X popup goes, you'll need to click the + button, then choose Password Generator at the top of the right sidebar. That should help you generate a password in the meantime!

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member

yes, you have the correct site.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@DBLClick – Thanks! I messed around with it a bit more, and I was able to see what you originally reported. It doesn't look like the inline menu is showing up at all in the store.izotope.com web app, however, it shows up fine when you attempt to create an account at www.izotope.com/en/create-account.html before making a purchase. In this case, you'll have to resort to using the password generator in the 1Password X popup like I mentioned in my last response. I'll go ahead and get this reported to our developers now! I appreciate you getting it on our radar. :)

ref: x/b5x#1328

This discussion has been closed.