Feature Request: Travel Mode Scheduling

Murk
Murk
Community Member

I have been reading about people wanting to trigger travel mode in app, and there are several issues with that.... so how about this:

Travel mode scheduling.

At my leisure, I can log on to server and say 'trigger travel mode on date/time' (ideally, multiple entries allowed!)

So, I book a flight, I enable travel mode in advance, and forget about it. No having to mess with computers at 4am as you get up bleary eyed to go to the airport.

As an option, I could also enter 'disable travel mode rules'.

The ultra paranoid would not have that, fearing they'd be detained until their vaults returned; but for most people, they could just have 'disable travel mode after X hours/days', 'when my phone has arrived within X miles of location', or similar.

Thus, you don't have to remember to enable on the day, and you don't have to be logging on to websites when actually on your travels, but those who want full control can still do it manually.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Murk - I see you've asked nearly this identical question in another thread here in the 1Password Families section. To avoid confusion and slower support times for everyone including you, let's keep the conversation going in one thread only instead of multiple simultaneous ones. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.