To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't Get Into Account - Deleted and Won't Reset

Options
Arcane
Arcane
Community Member
edited July 2019 in Memberships

Hi.. having a couple of issues. For whatever reason, I could not get into my 1Password membership so I deleted the account, and then had ongoing problems which made me delete more than once. Now, I have signed up again and I am unable to log in--I'm getting a "Can’t sign in.
LegacyServerError: User is deleted." message despite going through the sign-up process again?

Also, as you can probably see in your system, I should be on a family plan through a promotion with Eero, but trying to sign up through the Eero app is now giving me a "This promo code is invalid and will not be applied". Will need that fixed so that my account isn't billed directly to my card.

Your help is appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Arcane! Sounds like you've had some trouble with your 1Password account(s!) here; our apologies. We don't discuss the personal details that would be required to troubleshoot and solve an issue like this, on these public forums. If you'll please send an email to support@1password.com and include a link to this thread in your email to help provide some context, we'd be happy to help you work through it. Thanks! :)

• Arcane
    Arcane
    Community Member
    Options

Email sent, thank you.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Arcane - excellent! One of us will be with you shortly, thanks for your patience. :)

ref: MHW-38318-932

This discussion has been closed.