Windows vs Mac Version Features

Options

Hello -

I'm about to swap to a Mac as my main workstation and have decided to make the swap from Dashlane to 1Password. I will still have Windows workstations that I work on as well though and wanted to see if the feature sets / updates to both the Windows and Mac versions were the same / similar? Just wanted to see if there were any issues to be aware of before attempting the conversion from Dashlane.

Thanks!
Bill

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wbwhaley,

Thank you for getting in touch!

Unlike 1Password 7 for Mac, we are building 1Password 7 for Windows from the ground up, so there is some difference between these two. We are working really hard improve 1Password on both platforms, but it takes time. You can learn more about 1Password 7 for Windows here and see if it is missing something you need.

We also have a comprehensive step by step guide on how you can move your data from Dashlane on our website:

Move your data from Dashlane to 1Password

Lastly, you can always tell us what you need and we will be happy to help. :) Thank you!

++
    Greg

• wbwhaley
    wbwhaley
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Greg!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wbwhaley - on behalf of greg, you're quite welcome -- glad he was able to help. And don't be shy about dropping by the Mac section of this forum, if you have questions about 1Password for Mac, too! :)

• wbwhaley
    wbwhaley
    Community Member
    Options

@Lars Thanks for the reminder about that Mac section of the forum. I definitely plan on being a frequent visitor. Excited about the transition to 1Password!

• We're totally excited to have you, @wbwhaley! I hope the transition goes smoothly, but if we can do anything at all to help along the way, you know where to find us. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.