Integrating 1PW and something like justdelete.me

Superfandominatrix
Superfandominatrix
Community Member

I've gotten in the habit of trimming junk out of my vault where possible, and mostly this means deleting unused online accounts when able. I am constantly on the hunt for the "how" for deleting a particular log in.

Occurred to me today that 1PW could link to delete sources like justdeleteme in the same way Watchtower integrates with haveIbeenpwned (I think this is the one agilebits uses?), to facilitate speedy deletion of logins. Just an idea....

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestion! We do indeed integrate with haveibeenpwned. I could see how this might be helpful. I'll pass the suggestion up the chain.

Ben

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member

Great idea @Superfandominatrix

• :+1:

Ben

• Superfandominatrix
    Superfandominatrix
    Community Member

Now that my creative juices are flowing, the other thing 1PW could is rate sites before signing up, like a rating from A to D. Here's a sample rating system.

A - no negative rating
    B - does not allow all special characters in password, has a short maximum password length, does not support 2fa, etc.
    C - no account deletion function.
    D - no password change features, and has "lost" account data, with other issues from B and C ratings

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It's an interesting idea. But overall that would be pretty subjective...and frankly we don't have the bandwidth to rate websites -- and I'm not sure we could really be impartial (I have my own "enemies list"... :lol: )

• Superfandominatrix
    Superfandominatrix
    Community Member

@brenty True... maybe flagging the actual problems. Like "site does not permit account deletion", "site does not support password changes", "site has a maximum password of 6 characters", etc.

Always the sort of problems that is generally discovered after I've already signed up on site X.

• :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.