Where are the Default Vault Icons

chriscn
chriscn
Community Member

After realising you can change the vault icons, I did indeed change the one for my personal vault. But within the selection there isn't the default blue lock icon. Is there anywhere that I can find this in order to change the icon back to that default one?

1Password Version: 7.0.BETA-10
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.5 Beta (17F59b)
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2018

@chriscn - I've sent you a quick email to the address you used to register for this forum. If you don't receive it, please check your Spam or Bulk email folder, as sometimes overzealous spam filters can mark unsolicited email from us as junk (the NERVE! 😉).

ref: HQN-35736-736

• glehrl
    glehrl
    Community Member

Hi Lars - same happened to me. Would greatly appreciate it if you could advise here as well.
    Thanks!

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2018

Hi @glehrl,

Certainly. Here are the two images that were discussed above:

1)

2)

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Piggy
    Piggy
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

Doesn't seem to work. I saved the first image to disk, then changed the vault icon in https://my.1password.com/home. It's not reflected in the top menu here nor in 1Password Mac. However, if I repeat the procedure to change it at https://my.1password.com/home it reflects the changes I made a minute ago. It's just not showing the changed icon anywhere else.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Piggy - try changing it in 1Password for Mac, instead of in a browser at my.1password.com. Give it a minute to sync.

• Piggy
    Piggy
    Community Member

@Lars That worked. Why no way to remove the icon or default it to the 1P lock icon? The 2 icons shown (default as in no icon, darker 1P as in pasted from above) aren't even among the icons in the list to choose from? Seems like a rather obvious omission.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Piggy: I would guess it's just because of lack of time yet. Our developers have a to-do list they are working on, and this feature hasn't made the list yet :)

• plaintxt
    plaintxt
    Community Member
    edited January 2020

Just wanted to mention that apparently this has been implemented! In the browser, it's now possible to go to Vaults > (choose a vault) > Edit Details, and then click the icon. You should see a menu that provides options for Choose New Image and Remove Image. Yay!

• Thanks for sharing, @plaintxt. :)

Ben

• tcpvtec
    tcpvtec
    Community Member

Thanks @plaintxt, that was exactly what I was trying to figure out how to do. I appreciate it.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.