Problem: Downgrade to stable version

koraykupe
koraykupe
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hello,

After each beta update, I face a connection problem with the extension so decided to back to stable one. Include beta builds option is checked, dimmed and disabled. I quit the app, downloaded the latest stable installer on 1password.com, installed, but it is still on beta and the option is still checked and disabled.

Can you help me with that?

Regards

1Password Version: 7.3.2 BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I face a connection problem with the extension

@koraykupe: Can you tell me the specifics?

Include beta builds option is checked, dimmed and disabled

When you install a beta version, you're on the beta channel so that can't be disabled; but you can install the stable version instead to get back on the stable channel.

it is still on beta and the option is still checked and disabled. Can you help me with that?

Can you clarify? I'm not sure how beta could be both checked and disabled. Thanks in advance!

• koraykupe
    koraykupe
    Community Member

@brenty I mean it's checked but the checkbox itself is disabled, not the beta channel. Here the screenshot:

Connection problem is although browser extension is installed it asks me to install it or the browser extension's icon doesn't do anything. Another reason was 1Password X integration is not stable and have similar problems.

The interesting part is I download 1Password-7.3.1.pkg on downloads page, install it but nothing changes.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@koraykupe - please follow these instructions to uninstall 1Password, then visit our downloads page and download a copy of the latest stable installer, and run it. Sign into your 1password.com account, and you should be good to go.

This discussion has been closed.