Frozen Accounts lose Right Click->Share functionality.

I just ran into this trying to move data from a frozen account to an active subscription. Sharing is still possible via Item->Share, but the Right Click->Share option is gone. I know this is likely limited impact, but leaving the Share option in the Right Click menu would have saved at least one support ticket. ^-^ Let me know if you need screenshots.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10.1809
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Thac0
    Thac0
    Community Member

Oh! Another small quirk on this. Frozen accounts still have the Item->Share->Move option, but it's non-functional. Which is expected because you can't write to a frozen vault. But when using the move option, it comes back with "Moved 0 to [vault]", not why it failed. The move option should either give an error along the lines of "Items can't be moved from a frozen vault, only copied", or just be disabled.

• I want to say this is actually a known issue, @Thac0, but my search skills are failing me and I'm not finding a record of it. Regardless, I know I've seen similar behavior before so if it's not already logged, I'll make sure to pass it along. Thanks so much for taking the time to pass this along. :chuffed:

• Thac0
    Thac0
    Community Member

That makes me feel better. I tried finding it and was thinking this /has/ to be in the bug tracker. shrugs Perhaps the thread was deleted. Glad I could be helpful. Thanks for the great product!

• Well, if it wasn't before, it is now, @Thac0. :wink: Way I see it, the worst that happens is I report something twice and the engineering team is just extra informed. Thanks again for sharing and for your kind words about 1Password. It means a lot and is always much appreciated. 💙

This discussion has been closed.