To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have 2 active subscriptions in iTunes but only want one

dgaulke
dgaulke
Community Member

iTunes is showing 2 different subscriptions - "1Password" (icon with white background) and "1Password - Password Manager" (icon with light gray background). I'm not sure how I ended up with 2, but what is the difference between these? How can I figure out which one I am using and cancel the one I am not?
Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:2 subscriptions

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @dgaulke! I'm sorry for the trouble. It sounds like you may be viewing applications, instead of subscriptions? I can't be 100% sure from just your description. Can you take a screenshot of what you’re seeing, so I can verify? Make sure not to include any personally-identifying information.

In the meantime, here are the instructions for managing your Apple subscriptions. Let me know if you still have questions or need assistance. :)

• dgaulke
    dgaulke
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

Hi Lars! Thank you for the quick response. Here is a screenshot of my subscriptions from iTunes:

• @dgaulke

It looks like the top one may have been established from 1Password for Mac and the bottom from 1Password for iOS. Do both of those devices currently have all of your data? If so it may not matter much which you cancel, but you'll need to remove whichever you cancel from your devices and add the remaining one.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.