New login from Safari module not being saved

Options
alexisfr
alexisfr
Community Member

Just tried three times in a row on my iPad: I create a new login in the 1password Safari module. I save the login and 1password copies it to my clipboard. On the same iPad, I launch the 1password app and search for the new login. I do not find it.

Running 1password 7.3.2 on my iPad. iOS 12.1.4

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @alexisfr

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. We'd be happy to help with that. Could you please clarify what you mean by the Safari module? Are you talking about the share sheet extension that is described in this guide:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone and iPad

Could you please walk us through the steps you're taking, from start to finish?

Ben

• alexisfr
    alexisfr
    Community Member
    Options

Yes correct, I’m using the share sheet. I create the login through the share sheet. It looks like it gets created and saved properly, but then I cannot find it, neither through opening the share sheet again or the app. In the app, the Vault selector is on “all vaults”, and I’m trying both with “search title” and “search all”.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2019
    Options

@alexisfr

Thanks for confirming. Could you please check in 1Password > Settings > Vaults > All Vaults and make sure the Vault For Saving is set sensibly?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.