To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My account is frozen and showing a message saying to buy a subscription. I have on already

rwallisch
rwallisch
Community Member

My account is frozen and showing a message saying to buy a subscription. I have on already. I used my Emergency Kit to unlock my account but it still says it is frozen.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My account is frozen and showing a message saying to buy a subscription. But I’m already paying a individual subscription.

Comments

• Hi @rwallisch

Could you please forward us your receipt for your last invoice to support+forum@1password.com? When you email in you should get a support ID back from BitBot. Please post that ID here so I can follow up.

Thanks!

Ben

• rwallisch
    rwallisch
    Community Member

I was sure I paid for an account but I have no record of it in my account. So there is no record of me having an account at all???? Why do I have an Emergency Kit printed out if I don't have an account. Would they send me a Secret Key if I was on a trial account?

• rwallisch
    rwallisch
    Community Member

I see on June 3 that I ordered the app from iTunes App Store but was charged $0. Did I miss a step in setting something up?

• @rwallisch

Could you please send us that info from iTunes as well as the first two blocks of the Secret Key on the Emergency Kit (e.g. A3-B3JMBE) to the address above so we can investigate further?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.