Logins

My on-line banking only requires an account number and a password. How do I add on-line banking to Logins?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I add on-line banking (only needs an account number and password) to Logins?

Comments

• BrianPetovello
    BrianPetovello
    Community Member

How do I get someone to answer questions?

1Password Version: 7
    Extension Version: 7.2
    OS Version: Mojave 10.14.5
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:How do I add on-line banking (only needs an account number and password) to Logins?

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member

Hey, @BrianPetovello

There are many people that can help you here in the forums or through email (depending on the kind of info it's needed to solve your problem).

1Pass team members answer questions pretty regularly and there are some people like me that, although not team members, may also help you.

Is your problem related to your search? How to create an item for your bank (account number and password)?

• BrianPetovello
    BrianPetovello
    Community Member

Yes. How do I add a login for my bank where the user name is a card number?

• Hey @BrianPetovello! Welcome to the forum. 👋 If your username is a card number, you can save this card number just as you would any other username in 1Password. Let me know if you have further questions on this. 🙂

• BrianPetovello
    BrianPetovello
    Community Member

Hi. I have "Banking" set up as a sub-vault under my "Personal" vault. In "Banking" I created a new item call "CIBC" and entered: (a) my card number as my username (b) my account password and (c) the url for signing on to the online bank site. When I login in to CIBC from the Banking sub-vault (a) the account populates but (b) the username does not populate - why?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@BrianPetovello:

Can you please share the exact URL that you are using so we can test it? Thank you!

• BrianPetovello
    BrianPetovello
    Community Member

Thanks for getting back to me! I will take a rain check on sending the url. I restarted the iMac and 1Password now fills the username.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@BrianPetovello - glad to hear it! Let us know if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.