Cant see my attachment in 1Password

Options

I am running 1Password3 for windows 4.6.2.626 and cannot see any of my attachments. I am opening the 1password application and I am running firefox as my browser.

If go into 1password on my phone I can see the attachment e.g bike.pdf and then can open it

1Password Version: 1Passord for WIndows
Extension Version: 4.6.2.626
OS Version: Windows
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cant see my attachements

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kwackboy!

Can you please let us know what sync method you are currently using?

Thank you!

• kwackboy
    kwackboy
    Community Member
    Options

Good day,

I use Dropbox

Thanks

• I saw you e-mailed in as well, @kwackboy, so I went ahead and replied to you there with a few suggestions and a request for some additional info if those don't help. To avoid duplication of efforts, let's keep the conversation going there. Thank you! :chuffed:

ref: YMA-41969-344

• kwackboy
    kwackboy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks everyone Kate solved "my" problem - they were completely hidden ". Unlike 1Password for Android, 1Password 4 for Windows is on the older side, so it won't have an attachments section strictly, and instead just shows a group of icons for your attachments without a specific label and you will need to download the attachments to view them. You can also drag the bottom of your item list down enough to all but hide your item details, so if you see a hint of something peeking out at the bottom of your app window, you might try dragging the bottom of your item list up a bit and see if you find your attachments there"

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad Kate was able to help. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.