Selected site not loading after being selected

Options
ghac1946
ghac1946
Community Member

When I begin using 1P, I select a Login, click on "Go" when it is displayed in 1P and nothin happens in Safari. If I click the 1P logo again using the same spot, the site will then fire up. This appears to have begun lately, either the 7.3 upgrade or the 7.3.1 upgrade, Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 7.3.1
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: none

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ghac1946!

Can you please let us know where this is happening? Are doing this from the browser extension or from the 1Password app?

• ghac1946
    ghac1946
    Community Member
    Options

I am doing this from my Safari browser extension. I click on the 1P icon, to the left of the URL window, and I select the Login I want to use. I click on "Go" and nothing happens. If I just click on the 1P icon again it starts to process my previous selection. If I do nothing it just sits there.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ghac1946:

Thank you for the explanation. I can't say I have ever seen this here on my device, but perhaps a diagnostic report will share some light on why this is happening to you. Can you please send us one to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.