1P7 doesn't submit anymore? And I get a warning on start up but clicking fix only opens preferences

Options
robertfranssen
robertfranssen
Community Member

I was very happy with 1P6 and it's easy interface to autofill. 7 fills but doesn't submit. No preference. Also, a warning pops up for conflict or something and only opens preferences when "fix" is clicked. thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1P7 doesn't submit anymore? And I get a warning on start up but clicking fix only opens preferences

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @robertfranssen

Safari 12 / macOS Mojave no longer allow for simulated keystrokes, which is how 1Password was performing auto-submit (simulating the 'enter' / 'return' key). We've remove the function entirely from 1Password 7 in order to comply, but 1Password 6 is no longer being updated so it won't be changing. To get rid of the warning you'd need to upgrade to v7 or disable auto-submit in the 1Password 6 preferences.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• robertfranssen
    robertfranssen
    Community Member
    Options

Ben, another step forward and two back! :) Oh well then I'll have to do two clicks now for logins... Thanks for reply.

Robert

• Ben
    Options

@robertfranssen

You're very welcome. Personally I find ⌘ \ and then return/enter to be the most convenient option, but some prefer the mouse so that is of course also possible. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.