1P popup on dropdowns that are not related to passwords

I am having this problem when using Chrome (v75.0.3770.100) in relation to this domain: https://www.method.me/. I do not have this problem if I just use the 1Password Extension.

1Password Version: 1PasswordX 1.15.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @H2O4186! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to create an account on the website you provided, but I'm curious how you got to the page in your screenshot. Would you mind giving me the steps to get to that page so I can recreate what you're seeing? I'd like to get it reported to our developers. Thank you!

• H2O4186
    H2O4186
    Community Member

Hi Kaitlyn, the page I am showing is part of their paid tools. Not sure how to arrange access for you... perhaps I can help

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@H2O4186 – After fiddling around a bit more, I found the page you originally posted! I have a free trial, so I believe it's allowing me to test paid features for now. I've got the issue reported to our developers. I appreciate you getting this on our radar. :)

I was able to get the 1Password X menu to go away by clicking the 1Password icon inside the email field, though. Could you try the same and let me know if that allows you to utilize the dropdown menu?

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#603

• dscott73
    dscott73
    Community Member

I am having the same issue in D365 Finance and Operations when filling out time sheets. One of the drop downs, in this case for our "Activity Number", 1PW seems to think it is a Password field, and makes it difficult to fill out the form because 1PW icon is in the way.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @dscott73! Are you able to click on the 1Password icon in the "Activity Number" field to close the inline menu and allow you to use the dropdown?

• dscott73
    dscott73
    Community Member

It will close, if I click on it, but it sill remains in the way and makes it incredibly difficult to use the drop down.

I click on it, and it will close, then stay there, then if I dont click "just right" the 1PW will open itself, or it and the D365 drop down will open too as shown.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@dscott73 – I see what you're saying since the dropdown menu button is behind the 1Password X icon. It looks like 1Password X is actually mistaking this "Activity Number" field for a credit card number, which is why it's offering to fill a Credit Card item. If you wouldn't mind, could you please right-click on the field in question, then select Inspect? That'll give us the HTML for the selected field. Go ahead and take a screenshot of what you see there and sent it back to us. I'll get it reported to our developers so we can work towards improving the experience. Thank you!

• dscott73
    dscott73
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

Wasnt able to get a screen shot of everything, but this is what I was able to copy out of the dev screen.

<input class="textbox field displayoption viewMarker alignmentLeft link-content-validLink" autocomplete="off" type="text" role="link" data-dyn-bind="
            attr: {
                name: $data.Name,
                placeholder: $data.PlaceHolder, 
                'aria-label': $data.AccessibilityLabel,
                'aria-invalid': !$dyn.value($data.IsValid),
            },
            boundValue: { binder: $data.valueBinder, changeMode: $data.ChangeMode },
            link: $dyn.ui.link($data),
            secondaryNavigation: {keyboard: $data.OnKeyboardSecondaryNavigation, mouse: $data.OnMouseSecondaryNavigation},
            skip: $dyn.ui.skip($data),
            password: $data.PasswordMode,
            title: $data.toolTip,
            id: $data.Id + '_input',
            required: $data.Required,
            allowEdit: $data.allowTyping,
            ariaAllowEdit: $dyn.value($data.LookupOnly) || $dyn.value($data.allowTyping),
            enabled: $data.Enabled,
            maxlength: $data.conditionalLimitTextLength,
            textAlign: $data.Alignment,
            keyDown: $data.keyDown,
            input: $data.onInput,
            click: $data.onInputClick,
            preview: $dyn.ui.preview($data),
            foregroundColor: $data.ForegroundColor,
            backgroundColor: $data.BackgroundColor,
            superTooltip: $dyn.ui.superTooltip($data),
            css: { 'validationFailed': $data.IsShowingWarningIndicator }" name="ActivityNumber" placeholder="" aria-label="Activity number, Input, Collapsed, , 11324" aria-invalid="false" tabindex="0" id="tstimesheetentrygridviewmytimesheets_1_ActivityNumber_input" aria-readonly="false" dyn-aria-readonly-forced="true" data-dynamics-input-alignment="Left" dyn-data-preview="true" onmouseenter="$dyn.onMouseEvent.callMouseEnterFunction(this, event)" onmouseleave="$dyn.onMouseEvent.callMouseLeaveFunction(this, event)" dyn-data-supertooltip="true" onkeydown="$dyn.onKeyDownEvent.callKeyDownFunction(this, event)" data-op-id="0" data-dyn-savedtooltip="11324
    Click to follow link" title="11324
    Click to follow link">

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

I appreciate that, @dscott73! It's on our developers' radar now. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. :)

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#615

This discussion has been closed.