1 password does not working in Safari

mukl
mukl
Community Member

Hello,
I updated to version 7 and since that the application has not been working properly.
It does not fill the passwords in Safari. I have already restarted my computer and have updated to the newest OS, but nothing has changed.
When I open a website and than 1password I see proper logins, but after click nothing happens.

Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 7.3.1
OS Version: High Sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mukl! Do you see a "Read Only" badge in the top-right corner of any of your items, when viewing in the main 1Password window? If so, that means you've installed 1Password 7 for Mac but not paid for it. 1Password 7 for Mac is a full-version, paid upgrade from earlier versions, and that means if it's not authorized via payment, you won't be able to add, delete or edit any of your data and you won't be able to use the browser extension(s). If you click the Read Only badge, you'll be presented with the Purchase Options screen, which will give you an idea of your options. We recommend a 1password.com membership, for multiple reasons. Let us know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.