Adding an image to the content of a 1password entry - Feature request

It would be great if it was possible to add an image (say .jpg) to an entry.
The use-case for this is that I have a bunch of store cards with barcodes on them. It would make life significantly easier if I did not have to carry those cards with me but could include an image of the card within 1password, and just bring it up on my phone when needed.
I do realise that there are already tools to do this that one can get on the phone, but 1password is my default go-to tool for any of my transportable data.
Thanks for thinking about it.
Andrew.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• You can actually do this already, @asclark. Create a Document item and upload the photo of the card. Once that item is created, you can follow this guide to link it to the entry you want:

https://support.1password.com/link-items/

One thing worth noting, however, is that assuming these are loyalty program cards, there are some stores that won't accept images. Totally a great idea and I'm sure your over-burdened keychain and wallet will thank you for it, but just something to keep in mind. I lose these darned things constantly and did something similar in the past, but ran into a few that were having none of my digitized loyalties. :lol:

• asclark
    asclark
    Community Member

Very cool @bundtkate This is the perfect answer. Thank you.

• No trouble at all, @asclark! Enjoy. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.