Firefox 7 Support - Windows

I thought, as with Firefox 6, it would be worth creating a thread for those searching for Firefox 7 update news.

It is clearly understood Agile doesn't officially support beta version of browsers for their 1Password plug-ins. At this time Firefox 7 is still in beta. Their intention is, when Firefox 7 is released officially they will update the plug in as soon as they can.

Sometimes Agile may (if we're lucky!) release a new plug-in (or a 1Password beta update) early, as they have done with the current Mac version, which works great on Firefox 7. The windows and Mac versions are developed (as I've picked up from these forums) by different teams and have different release schedules etc, so what you can get in the Windows version doesn't always match the Mac version.

So for those searching for news on this topic (like me) here's a thread for Agile to advise any updates, and for users to find any news...

Cheers Agile - love your work.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Well, thanks, phirst.

The only news is that (as always) 1Password for Windows will be confirmed compatible with Firefox 7 as quickly as possible after it moves out of Beta development. That's typically within about 24 hours.
  • JOeMTC
    JOeMTC
    Community Member
    FF7 was just released today, Sept. 27, 2011. I hope to see an update for the extension soon! Thanks for the great work!
  • New version just out, 1.0.8.218 supports Firefox 7.

Well done, and thanks Agile!

(party)
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    As stated fairly frequently, Stefan always strives for a 24-hour turnaround on support for non-Beta releases of the supported browsers.
This discussion has been closed.