To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have 6 family members and small business that only I have access to...best membership option?

chapmangroup
chapmangroup
Community Member

My four kids, my wife, and I will need memberships...and I'll need one for my business too. I assume my kids account will be private and that my wife and I won't get access to them....same for my wife's account and both my personal and my business accounts. Which membership will serve all of my family's needs and my business needs?

Thanks....

Dave Chapman

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 6 family members and small business that only I have access to...best membership option?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @chapmangroup! Welcome to the forum!

If you need both accounts, perhaps a Business Membership will be the best choice, because it also gives you a free Families account too which you can use separately :)

But even if you don't want to use a separate Families account, I would still recommend a Business account if it is going to be used for work, as it has many more features and allows you to control permissions in a much more detailed way compared to a Families account.

This discussion has been closed.