In the Mini App why can't the list on the left be all 3 options? From settings?

PassUser
PassUser
Community Member

It would be really great to have all three options in order on the left side menu:
Suggestions
Favorites
All items.

I seem to remember it being closer to that in ver 6. I have to click more items to get to the same place...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @PassUser! Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@PassUser: Just to make sure we're on the same page, are you seeing something different?

You can open that either by clicking the menu or by pressing ⌘ ↓, if that helps.

• 1passuser99
    1passuser99
    Community Member

I am seeing the same it would be easier not needing to push that button. Just have the same list on the left side.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@1passuser99: Thanks for the feedback. Can you tell me what you're trying to do exactly? There may be an easier way. I'll be honest, we changed this because that was overwhelmingly the feedback we received about the old design: that it was too big, cluttered, and similar to the main 1Password app. So I don't anticipate well change this, but it's something we'll continue to evaluate with feedback from everyone.

• 1passuser99
    1passuser99
    Community Member

It would be perfect for me if the picture you show would be the left side window… One click list…

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@1passuser99 - OK, I'll convey your preferences to the development team. I have to echo brenty's observation that the entire reason this was changed in recent updates from the older, larger setup that looks more like what you're talking about is that it looked (and functioned) too similarly to the main app and was viewed by too many users as excessively large and cluttered.

• 1passuser99
    1passuser99
    Community Member

Thank you, I totally understand. At the same time maybe an option in settings to do what I want would be great.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.