Autofill is not working with the Discord Android app.

bits_and_scraps
bits_and_scraps
Community Member

The "Autofill with 1Password" does not appear when I touch the ID or PW field of the Discord Android app.
It works without any problem with other apps and browsers.

1Password Version: 7.1.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @bits_and_scraps. Thanks for reaching out! I'm not having any trouble using Autofill in Discord on my end. Can you let me know if you have both Autofill and 1Password's accessibility service enabled? Also, if you long press in one of the login fields in the Discord app, do you see the three dots next to Paste, and can you select Autofill from there?

• bits_and_scraps
    bits_and_scraps
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

I also enabled this 1Password keyboard, though I'm not sure what it does.

But as you can see, autofill is not working.
    [removed by 1Password team member]

By the way, how do I shrink these images? They are huge.

• Hey @bits_and_scraps. Thanks for the info. I removed a couple of your images just because they had your email address in them, and as this is a public forum, I wasn't sure if you wanted that information available here. I do see what you're referring to. I'm not sure why Autofill isn't working for you here. Can you try disabling both Autofill and Accessibility from 1Password's settings, and then rebooting your device and re-enabling both? Does that help? Also, what's the make and model of your device?

• bits_and_scraps
    bits_and_scraps
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

My phone is an LG G6. I tried the reboot thing, but it still doesn't work.
    And thanks a lot for removing the image. I wasn't careful enough.

• Were you able to start Autofill manually in the Discord app? To start Autofill, long-press on the username or password field, tap ⋮ More > Autofill from the contextual menu. I’m sharing screenshots below to help you with find this option:

imageimage

Let us know if that allows you to use Autofill with 1Password.

• bits_and_scraps
    bits_and_scraps
    Community Member

@saad I reupload the deleted gifs with my e-mail address removed. As you can see, it does not work :(

• Hi @bits_and_scraps. Thanks for the update. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105439/autofill-is-not-working-with-the-discord-android-app
    • Your forum username: bits_and_scraps

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• bits_and_scraps
    bits_and_scraps
    Community Member

@peri It works like magic with autofill off. Thank's a lot! Yet the 2FA autofill is still not working. Is this intended?

• @bits_and_scraps I'm glad to hear that Accessibility is filling here for you. As far as one-time passwords, 1Password doesn't automatically fill these. However, it will copy it to the clipboard after you've filled your Login. Are you noticing that the OTP isn't being copied to the clipboard?

• bits_and_scraps
    bits_and_scraps
    Community Member

@peri Sorry for the late reply. I just checked that OTP is getting copied. Thanks a lot!

• Hey @bits_and_scraps

I am glad @peri was able to get you fixed up. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help you with! :)

This discussion has been closed.