To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to family plan

dirkvdk
dirkvdk
Community Member

Hi,

I want to upgrade to a family plan, have already cancelled my individual membership through iTunes. Some of my family members already have a 1password account with vaults, some paid, some not. Are they also able to migrate with their data to my family plan?

Kind regards,

Dirk

1Password Version: 7.3.4.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:upgrade to family membership

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2019

Hi @dirkvdk! Welcome to the forum! :)

Are they also able to migrate with their data to my family plan?

Yes, they can migrate their data to your Families plan. When they are invited to join a Families account, they will be asked to create a new account, which they can add to their app alongside their existing one in order ot migrate their data.

After they join the account and move the items to the Families account they can then cancel the individual one if they do not need it anymore.

When you are ready to convert your account, please let us know so we can help you with that and you can start inviting your family members.

• dirkvdk
    dirkvdk
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana ,

Yeah, I am the one tasked with the switch ;-) what information do you need in order to process this?

Kind regards,

Dirk

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dirkvdk:

I will send you an email in a minute so we can get the process started over there, without sharing personal information on a public forum ;)

• dirkvdk
    dirkvdk
    Community Member

@ag_ana great, will be waiting!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.