want to purchase subscription

Options
bbl
bbl
Community Member

I have an old version of 1password from the apple store. It has expired. I want to start all over, from scratch (i do not want to transfer anything). How can i make sure that all parts of 1password are off of my macbook pro computer before I load your new program. I don't want any of the old interfering with any of the new, because as a senior citizen, I do not know how to correct mistakes and problems. I only do money transactions and bills with 1password and would rather have it stored locally, not on the web, but I don't want to make things complicated or miss out of important things, so I guess I will get a subscription. But would a license and a subscription run basically the same?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bbl,

I have answered your question about the difference between a license and a subscription in the other discussion you created, so here I am going to focus on your other question about uninstalling 1Password.

Just to make sure I understand: would you like to uninstall the all 1Password app and delete your 1Password data in the process as well? Or would you just like to uninstall the app, but keep your existing passwords data?

This discussion has been closed.