1Password 6 browser extensions on Mojave

PatriciaW43
PatriciaW43
Community Member

Where can I find the browser extensions?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member

I shouldn't have assumed I had to reinstall the extensions. The problem appears to be with Firefox. When I click on the 1Password icon nothing happens. On Chrome and Safari the 1Password dropdown displays.

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member

I get this error on Firefox: Source map error: request failed with status 404
    Resource URL: https://discussions.agilebits.com/js/library/jquery.js?v=3.1-2019.009.5d30b998
    Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.2.min.map

There is also this error: Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

HI @PatriciaW43!

You can find all the browser extensions on our Downloads page.

Are you able to install the Firefox extension from there?

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member

All I can find is a package to install all of 1Password 6 into my applications folder. Where can I find the Firefox extension for 1Password 6 (without changing my existing application)?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@PatriciaW: the link I shared with you in my previous post takes you directly to the download section for the browser extensions specifically, but here is the direct link just for the Firefox extension fo your convenience.

• PatriciaW43
    PatriciaW43
    Community Member

Possibly that downloads page you gave me the link to was right but I couldn't see anything there to reassure me they were for 1Password 6.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the confusion there. In the case of most browsers, including Firefox, 1Password 7 uses the same extension as 1Password 6 did. Just keep in mind that changes in browsers (and the OS -- 1Password 6 was not designed for Mojave or later) in time will likely result in compatibility issues with old versions of 1Password since they cannot be updated to accommodate them. So you may want to consider a 1Password membership, since that includes all of the 1Password apps and updates. :)

• BlacknWhite
    BlacknWhite
    Community Member

The link to the 1Password 6 Safari browser extension on the page mentioned by ag-ana above now goes to this page at Apple:

https://safari-extensions.apple.com/details/?id=com.agilebits.onepassword4-safari-2BUA8C4S2C

That page only offers help in designing browser extensions, and there's no sign of the 1Password 6 Safari browser extension.

Is it still available?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2019

@BlacknWhite

That is the correct link. Do you have any content blocking enabled in Safari? And is Safari up to date? This is what you should see:

You'll only see the install link if in Safari, it is updated, and there isn't a content blocker blocking it.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.