1 password crashes only when i click on LOGINS category

PCdamours
PCdamours
Community Member

1 password crashes only when i click on LOGINS category , all other one works fine.

This happens on a Samsung note 9

thank you

1Password Version: 7.1.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9
Sync Type: wlan server

Comments

• @PCdamours I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering a crash when trying to load the Logins category. Could you tell me if you also encounter the same crash when you tap on All Items instead?

• PCdamours
    PCdamours
    Community Member

Hi i didn't check that before you asked but yes it does crash when i press all items.

• saad
    edited July 2019

Thanks for confirming that. I’m not seeing the crash on my end, but I’d like to learn a few more details about your 1Password configuration to see if we can reproduce the problem. Please create and send us a 1Password diagnostic report by following the instructions in this link:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105306/1-password-crashes-only-when-i-click-on-logins-category

That way we can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• D3z4R1
    D3z4R1
    Community Member

I have encountered a similar scenario once before. What I found to have been an issue was one of my login credentials had multiple entries with the Section labelled "Conflict" and it's data being an old password; the same conflict/data repeated about ten or fifteen times.

Once I cleaned it up, load and search query times decreased substantially. Again, this was from my experience; your issue may very well be different.

I would suggest inspecting the data integrity of your vault.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for chiming in! Perhaps that will help someone in a similar situation. :)

This discussion has been closed.