Vault Items Missing from 1Password Mini

Options
OnlineGuy
OnlineGuy
Community Member
edited July 2019 in Mac

My 1Password vault has login items in it that are not available in 1Password Mini. For example, if I open the 1Password app and search for the name of the computer I'm currently using, it shows me both the regular and administrator passwords I've stored as login items. If I click on the 1Password icon in a browser or in the menu bar (1Password Mini) and search for my computer name, neither password is found. When I visually compare the list of items in 1Password Mini to those in the 1Password app, I see that 1Password Mini has far fewer items than are in the app. Is this a known issue, or do I need to change a setting to sync them up?

1Password Version: 1Password 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.14 and MacOS 10.15 beta
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @OnlineGuy! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please make sure that the display field in these items is set to Suggest in browser? You can check this field after you select the item in question and click on the "Edit" button, the "display" field will be towards the bottom of the item:

• OnlineGuy
    OnlineGuy
    Community Member
    Options

I never even noticed that field! That completely solved my problem. Thank you very much!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great @ag_ana nailed it with one reply :smile: Hopefully 1Password is running smoothly but if you have any other questions please do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.