Community Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

I sent it from [removed].

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Got it! (Deleted the email address from your post since this is a public forum.)

ref: RIM-61623-125

• dannyt
    dannyt
    Community Member
    Options

Bring back Mini exactly as it was in v6. You guy have so screwed up the usability in v7 with change for change sake. I have v7 but refuse to use it because Mini is such a joke. I have gone back to v6 because Mini has a logical, fast & productive flow. I DO NOT want to use any shortcuts you guys keep telling everybody to use. I use a desktop and mouse. Stop changing the UI of 1Password for kids on a laptop living in their parents basement.

• Full Score
    Full Score
    Community Member
    Options

"......Mini has a logical, fast & productive flow. I DO NOT want to use any shortcuts you guys keep telling everybody to use....."

Good idea to revert to v6. Does the database convert back without any problems?

I agree that the implementation of mini leaves a lot to be desired. Also, with v7 I find that I am regularly being asked to log into my computer even when 1Pswd is open and I used it a few minutes earlier. This never happened under v6.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry to hear that you don't like the new mini @dannyt! We will work hard to bring it to the level you expect :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Full Score:

Also, with v7 I find that I am regularly being asked to log into my computer even when 1Pswd is open and I used it a few minutes earlier.

Can you please clarify what you mean by this? How can you be asked to log into your computer when 1Password is open? I am not sure I can see the connection there.

• Full Score
    Full Score
    Community Member
    Options

I've updated my MacOS to 10.14.6 and this log-in problem seems to have disappeared.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update! That's unexpected. But it could certainly cause problems if there was something unexpected going on with the OS. Perhaps 1Password's process was getting killed in the background for some reason. Anyway, glad all is well now. have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.