Acheter une licence perpétuelle / Buy a perpetual license [licenses are sold within the apps]

edited August 2018 in Purchasing

Bonjour,
Je souhaite acheter une licence perpétuelle. Je ne veux pas d'abonnement.
Tout est fait sur votre site pour ne pas vendre la licence perpétuelle mais seulement un abonnement.
Pouvez-vous m'indiquer le lien pour prendre une licence perpétuelle 1 password 7 pour Mac ?
Merci

276/5000
Hello,
I want to buy a perpetual license. I do not want a subscription.
Everything is done on your site to not sell the perpetual license but only a subscription.
Can you tell me the link to take a perpetual license 1 password 7 for Mac?
Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited August 2018

Hi @Jean_Pierre_92

Licenses are sold within the 1Password apps themselves, not on the website. Also just as a point of clarification, licenses are indeed “perpetual” in that they do not expire. That shouldn’t convey the expectation that they will “work forever,” through new hardware, operating systems, and web browsers, though. A license is for a specific version of 1Password (e.x. 1Password 7 for Mac). It does not include upgrades (e.x. A theoretical 1Password 8 for Mac). Generally once we’ve released a new version development is discontinued on the previous version, and so it is wise to purchase a new license at that point.

You can download 1Password here: https://1password.com/downloads

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Merci pour votre réponse
    Jean-Pierre

• brentybrenty

Team Member

On behalf of Ben, you're welcome! :chuffed::+1:

• bsabsa
    edited July 15

Bonjour,
    Je suis propriétaire d'une licence de 1Password 6 (mac et iOS).
    Quel est le prix pour une mise à jour vers la version 7 en version licence perpétuelle (mac et iOS)?

D'avance merci.

Hello,
    I own a 1Password 6 license (mac and iOS).
    What is the price for an update to version 7 in perpetual license version (mac and iOS)?

Thanks in advance.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @bsa! Welcome to the forum!

You can read a blog post about the launch of 1Password 7 that explains how pricing works (you can find the information about pricing towards the end of the article):

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever - AgileBits Blog

I hope that helps!

_
    Google Translate:

Bonjour @bsa! Bienvenue sur le forum!

Vous pouvez lire un article de blog sur le lancement de 1Password 7 qui explique le fonctionnement de la tarification (vous pouvez trouver les informations sur la tarification vers la fin de l'article):

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever - AgileBits Blog

J'espère que ça aide!

• bsabsa
    edited July 15

Merci Ag_ana.
    J'ai lu le blog. Cela ne me dit pas si c'est 64,99 $ ou 49,99 $, et ne parle pas des mise à jour pour les propritaires de licence 1Password 6.

Thank you Ag_ana.
    I read the blog. It does not tell me if it's $ 64.99 or $ 49.99, and does not talk about updates for 1Password 6 license holders.

Ben

PS I specify: I am a 1Password user since version 3

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@bsa - a license for 1Password 7 for Mac or 1Password 7 for Windows currently is $49.99. That's over a 23% discount from the regular, full retail price of $64.99 for a license for either of those versions. I don't know for how long the current sale price will remain, so I'd recommend upgrading as soon as you're ready, to ensure the discounted price.

1Password for iOS does not require a license purchase, and in fact what used to be known as the Pro features (a $9.99 in-app purchase) are now free for everyone in 1Password 7 for iOS.

Hope that's helpful, but feel free to ask any questions.

• bsabsa

It's clear now. Thank you Lars.

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@bsa - you're quite welcome! :)

• bsabsa
    edited July 28

Some questions:

• how many computers does a license cover?
    • I have three macs:
      a mac under high Sierra,
      another under Sierra (1Password 6),
      another one under Mojave,
      how to do sync? Should they all be under 1password 7?

Thank you

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@bsa: all the devices you own for the platform you purchased a license for :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file