To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Eero Plus Promo Code

krishnasf
krishnasf
Community Member

Hello!

I signed up for a 1password account using Eero Plus promo code on my iPhone. After creating the account, I couldn't find a way to download the secret key and I had to delete the account. Now when I try to create a new account, I am getting an error "This promo code is invalid and will not be applied". Can you please help? Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:eero

Comments

• Hi @krishnasf

I see you have a conversation going with Laura on this subject. To avoid duplicating efforts let's continue the conversation there, please. :)

Ben

• krishnasf
    krishnasf
    Community Member

Sure, that works. Thanks Ben!

• :+1:

Ben

• michaelcruz
    michaelcruz
    Community Member

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. Used my eero plus promo code on my phone. Now, I can't get secret key. Can someone on the 1Password support team help? Thanks.

-Michael

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @michaelcruz! I'm sorry for the trouble. Please write in to our email support team at support@1password.com; we don't assist users with the details of their specific purchases or accounts here in this public forum. :)

• johnnygoodface
    johnnygoodface
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

-deleted-

• johnnygoodface
    johnnygoodface
    Community Member

The problem in responding always the same thing "we don't assist users with the details of their specific purchases or accounts here in this public forum." it that we really have no idea if you guys were able to solve the user's issue about the Eero Plus promotion! I already have a 1Password yearly subscription, but I'm SCARED to get it from the Eero Plus promotion, cause I'm SCARED to screw up my SOOOO important current 1Password account. HOW SAFE is it to get my next 1Password subscription thru Eero????? Is it a full proof process? Is there a possibility for me to have to reset my 1Password account in the process? Whether or not I get Eero plus will be based on YOUR answer. Signed: a scared customer :'(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @johnnygoodface!

HOW SAFE is it to get my next 1Password subscription thru Eero?????

Very safe, because it's just a change in the billing settings, so your data is not touched :)

Is it a full proof process?

Can you please clarify what you mean by "full proof process"?

Is there a possibility for me to have to reset my 1Password account in the process?

No, there isn't. Please send us your EERO code to support+forum@agilebits.com and we will apply it to your 1Password account.

• johnnygoodface
    johnnygoodface
    Community Member

Hello Ana
    I appreciate your quick answer
    By "Full Proof Process" I meant is there any risk for me to loose my 1Password vault/Master Key, etc. in the upgrade process? Your answer is no, but from what I read from other customers also trying the Eero upgrade, it seems that some lost their Master Key in the process, or maybe I read wrong?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@johnnygoodface: if you know your Master Password now, you will know it also after applying the eero coupon to your account. Again, this is just a billing change, it would be like changing the credit card that you use to pay for the subscription, no password is changed in the process :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@johnnygoodface: The original poster just deleted the account without asking first. The Secret Key is available in the app on any device where you're signed into the account:

Find your Secret Key or Setup Code

And if you save your Emergency Kit with all your account credentials, you'll be able to sign in again even if all your devices are lost, stolen or destroyed. Cheers! :)

• johnnygoodface
    johnnygoodface
    Community Member

Thanks guys :) I already printed out my "emergency recovery sheet" and it's in my safe!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Awesome! You should be all set then, but we're here if you need us. :chuffed: :+1:

• peacekeeper
    peacekeeper
    Community Member

seems that some lost their Master Key in the process, or maybe I read wrong

As I understood the prior posts considering the Secret Key they mentioned signing up with the Eero-code for a new account on an iOS Device. This is not currently supported as you cannot download the Emergency Kit on an iOS Device. However this could change with iOS 13, but this would be up to @brenty or other team-members to say and decide.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

That's correct, we recommend creating an account from a desktop browser is possible, so the Emergency Kit can be downloaded and printed right away :+1:

This discussion has been closed.