To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Possible to downgrade?

Options
s_langedijk
s_langedijk
Community Member

Hi there, I've been a 1 Password user for 1.5 years and have been paying €4.49 per month, but I thought that was the cheapest option for a single user. I now see on your website that it's $4.99 for the family subscription and only $2.99 for the single user subscription. I thought I've been paying for the single user subscription but I guess not. Is it possible to downgrade to a single user subscription?

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@s_langedijk: Without knowing the details, it's hard to say for certain. But it really sounds like you're just confusing the currencies, are not factoring tax into it, or you're paying through the app store with their pricing tiers managed for each region separately. If you're not able to figure it out though, I'd encourage you to reach out to sales@1password.com with your relevant purchase details so we can help.

• s_langedijk
    s_langedijk
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there, now I would like to upgrade to family account but when I go to your instructions here https://support.1password.com/change-account-type/ I don't see "Click Invite People in the sidebar". Is there a possible reason for this or is there a different way?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @s_langedijk,

If you are signed into a 1Password Individuals account then in the sidebar on the right you should see a link titled Invite People.... If you are signed into a 1Password Families account then you should see a few different options in the sidebar, two of which will be titled People and Invitations respectively. Can I ask which you see when you're signed into your 1Password account in your preferred browser?

This discussion has been closed.