My 1password is crashing all the times...

PawelKosiorek
PawelKosiorek
Community Member

Hi. Almost every-time when I'm using Chrome web extension shortcut, 1password crashes.
I need to force kill 1Password7 process, than it works for while. Usually it crashes about 10-15 times a day...
Can you please look at it?

Thanks!
Pawel

Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) - latest stable

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @PawelKosiorek! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please try updating your operating system to the latest version too? You are running the latest version of the 1Password app, of the browser extension and of Chrome, but your macOS version is a bit old.

Did that help?

• PawelKosiorek
    PawelKosiorek
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

Ok, my OS is now updated

But the problem is still there, over and over the same crash window. I already send you a lot of reports...
    [personal information removed by moderator]

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2019

Thanks @PawelKosiorek. It would help us track down those crash reports if you could please send us a diagnostic report. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105854/my-1password-is-crashing-all-the-times#latest
    • Your forum username: PawelKosiorek

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• PawelKosiorek
    PawelKosiorek
    Community Member

Hi Ben!
    All done, here you have ID number #JMR-42974-733

Thanks for support!
    Pawel

• Pawel

Thanks for the report. I see my colleague David has picked up the conversation. Please continue working with him to resolve any outstanding issues. :+1:

Ben

ref: JMR-42974-733

This discussion has been closed.