Chrome Extension All Logins Search Alignment

I have noticed on two of my Windows machines that the search field alignment in the Chrome extension is off a little:

2011-09-29_00002.png

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    I'm not able to reproduce that problem:

00000285.png

What versions of 1Password, Chrome, and Windows are you using on those two PCs?

How are those two PCs different from your other PCs, on which the search field is correctly aligned?

• Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Windows OS: XP Pro SP3
    Chrome: 15.0.874.51 beta-m
    1P: 1.0.8.219

My other PC's are Macs. (clap)
  • Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    edited September 2011
    While trying to troubleshoot this issue, I ran into this problem:

http://forum.agilebi...ncheck-the-box/

Uninstalled Chrome and 1password, re-installed both apps, and I still see the problem with the alignment of the search field. So, there must be something on my systems causing this.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Fooligan, the problem may be that you're using an unsupported version of Chrome. I'd be interested to know whether you see the same problem in the supported non-Beta version (currently 14.x).

(I love the comment about your other PCs being Macs :D but the phrase "on two of my Windows machines" means you have more than two. Sorry for the confusion.)
  • Fooligan
    Fooligan
    Community Member
    Sorry for the confusion. I have a WinPC laptop at my office, I have another located behind process equipment in our factory, and I have another in a lab, which doesn't need 1P since I usually have my laptop with me there. I then have 1P for Mac at home and 1P Pro for iOS.

My 1Password addiction is well satiated on a daily basis.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Mine, too. :D
This discussion has been closed.