To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Subscription renewal for more than one year

BobArch2
BobArch2
Community Member

My annual subscription is due August 5, 2019. Is there a price discount for subscribing for more than 1 year? If so, what would be the cost and how to I go about making the change?

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @BobArch2

At the present time we're unable to offer subscription periods of longer than 12 months. That is something we'd like to be able to offer in the future but there are some difficulties with doing so that we need to sort out. For now I'd suggest considering a 1Password gift card. We have $125 gift cards on sale for $99, as of writing.

Digital Gift Cards | Give the Gift of Secure Passwords

These can be applied to a membership on 1Password.com (not currently available for 1Password.eu or 1Password.ca regions). The credit from the gift card will be used up before any other payment methods are utilized.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• BobArch2
    BobArch2
    Community Member

Hi @Ben,

Thanks for your speedy response and suggestion. I'll stick with my annual subscription for now.

• You're very welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.