WLAN sync not working

bltsandwich
bltsandwich
Community Member

WLAN has stopped syncing between my Mac and Pixel 3. I've gone through the troubleshooting guide to no avail. Here's what happens: I delete my Pixel's vault and reconfigure it to sync with my Mac, when I do this, it makes the connection and begins syncing, however it fails halfway through with a message about a connection error, but then proceeds as if the sync was successful having me setup Fingerprint access, etc. I can see the correct number of passwords on the new Pixel vault, but the majority of the passwords read: "Error: cannot decrypt title !" and are useless. If I try to sync again I receive this message: "Sync completed. No new downloads."

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• @bltsandwich I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105992/wlan-sync-not-working#latest
    • Your forum username: bltsandwich

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.