WLAN sync not working

Options
bltsandwich
bltsandwich
Community Member

WLAN has stopped syncing between my Mac and Pixel 3. I've gone through the troubleshooting guide to no avail. Here's what happens: I delete my Pixel's vault and reconfigure it to sync with my Mac, when I do this, it makes the connection and begins syncing, however it fails halfway through with a message about a connection error, but then proceeds as if the sync was successful having me setup Fingerprint access, etc. I can see the correct number of passwords on the new Pixel vault, but the majority of the passwords read: "Error: cannot decrypt title !" and are useless. If I try to sync again I receive this message: "Sync completed. No new downloads."

1Password Version: 7.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• peri
    Options

@bltsandwich I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105992/wlan-sync-not-working#latest
    • Your forum username: bltsandwich

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.