Auto add login item's website field?

Finally i'm upgraded to family!
Tyvm for your service!

Question: Is it possible automatically add additional websites for a login?

Problem: i have login on connect.ubi.com, and it's same account for store.ubi.com and club.ubi.com. And i need to manually add https://yadi.sk/i/ITIYQzme0sk8Fg is it possible to do automatically?

Many years ago there was option to "simplify domain match or so". But now i can't find it on win10 or mac.

Idea is to automatically add "website-field" to already existing login items.

If you suggest to use "update login mini-window":

I have 1 account which had 3 website-fields on it. (name it: bp)
I authorized with new one to website connect.ubi.com (name it: va) and saved it. (it got website: connect.ubi.com/....)
When i tried to login on store.ubi.com, it suggested me only login bp.
When i manually enter login details of va, it asked to to UPDATE login item BP.

To have va displayed on store.ubi.com, i added website-fields to va login item

Wish it could be solved semi-automatically, like 3rd option to "save new / update existing" window "you have entered same details here, would yu want to add this website's url to alias to va" (probably fuzzy match required, to not provide other external login items to save into.

1Password Version: latest family
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BubonicPestilence! Welcome to the forum!

Problem: i have login on connect.ubi.com, and it's same account for store.ubi.com and club.ubi.com. And i need to manually add https://yadi.sk/i/ITIYQzme0sk8Fg is it possible to do automatically?

Just to make sure I understand your question: are you asking if it's possible to login to yadi.sk, and have this URL added to your uni.com login item in 1Password when you login?

• BubonicPestilence
    BubonicPestilence
    Community Member

Nope, yadisk is screenshot sharing site :dizzy:

My idea is:

when 1P offers you to create "new entry or update other" to have 3rd option: "add current url as website-field to another entry"

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020

@BubonicPestilence:

Thank you for the confirmation. This is currently not possible I am afraid, you will need to update the other login information manually in this case.

This discussion has been closed.