Immediate Shutdown

Options
ralphmpaez
ralphmpaez
Community Member

On iphone 12.3.1 with chrome, I open 1Password7 and it shutdown immediately.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ralphmpaez

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty. Is this happening within Chrome? Or, how does Chrome tie in here? Also: where is your 1Password data currently stored? Do you have access to it from any other devices? Please let me know.

Ben

• ralphmpaez
    ralphmpaez
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it is in Chrome. I opened my 1Password7 account on a Mac Pro and it works fine there.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @ralphmpaez.

I opened my 1Password7 account on a Mac Pro and it works fine there.

Seeing as that is the case I think we can probably fix this with a simple uninstall & reinstall, but before we do that I'd like to see if we can determine why this is happening. Ideally we'd be able to fix whatever the underlying issue is so that it doesn't become a problem again for you or other customers.

If you are experiencing crashes with 1Password for iOS, first please be sure you are using the latest version:

1Password for iOS on the App Store

If you are, and are still experiencing crashes, please send us the crash logs directly. Here are the steps you'll need to follow:

1. Plug your phone into your computer and sync it with iTunes.
    2. Switch to the Finder, click on the Go menu and choose "Go to Folder..."
    3. Paste the following into the window that pops up: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    4. Select all the files that begin with 1Password and drag them to Mail in the Dock to create a new mail message.

Additionally I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With each of your emails please include a link to this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/106031/immediate-shutdown#latest
    as well as your forum handle. Send the emails to support+forum@agilebits.com (you will need to change the default to address to this one).

When you send the message you will get an automated reply from BitBot containing a Support ID. Please post the Support ID here so we can 'connect the dots.'

Once you've sent the information I'd suggest uninstalling 1Password on your iOS device and installing it:

1Password for iOS on the App Store

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.