Feature Request: back button and/or recent items

Options
ruimelo
ruimelo
Community Member

Hi team,

I've seen similar requests on the forum but most of them were resolved with a work around (like setting tags, create related items, between other things).
This suggestions may solve most of the cases but unfortunately it doesn't solve situations where you have to deal with lots of records at a time.

In my company I'm constantly opening lots of records in 1Password because I have to manage lots of servers every day and this requires me to open all my SSH records, then all my Database records, then all my admin interface records and so on and so forward.

For instance, when I have to access the Databases, I have to jump to the SSH credentials again and then back to the Database record in question. In this case, a simple back button would be a life saviour!

The best scenario here would be to have a list of the last 10 opened records (just like Evernote does with "Recent Notes") in the left sidebar. Maybe on top of categories, or have it be customisable by dragging the menu sections at will.

Thank you for your support!
RM

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.13.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@ruimelo: Ah, I can see how that would help in your particular case. I can't say I've ever thought of that in my own use, but we've recently added a "recent items" feature to 1Password for iOS, so perhaps we can do something like that in 1Password for Mac in the future as well. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

ref: OPM-5649

• Bowden
    Bowden
    Community Member
    Options

Just found this suggestion and would like to add my vote to it. I too am constantly wanting to jump back and forth between entries in 1Pwd. The suggestion of bringing the "recent items" from iOS to the Mac would be very helpful.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @Bowden. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.