To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account registration failed

Yinan
Yinan
Community Member
edited August 2019 in Memberships

The last step of registering an account was a network anomaly. I shut it down directly, so I didn't get Emergency Kit.

I tried to use "Having trouble signing in?" but at 1 password.ca/1 password.com/1 password.eu/ent.1 password.com, No account was found on 1password for your email address

Please help me to correct my account, or cancel my account so that I can re-register.

My account: [personal information removed; this is a public forum]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Yinan
    Yinan
    Community Member

The last step of registering an account was a network anomaly. I shut it down directly, so I didn't get Emergency Kit.

I tried to use "Having trouble signing in?" but at 1 password.ca/1 password.com/1 password.eu/ent.1 password.com, No account was found on 1password for your email address

Please help me to correct my account, or cancel my account so that I can re-register.

• Yinan
    Yinan
    Community Member

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2019

Hi @Yinan

Please try registering again.

Ben

ref: MPX-79666-548

This discussion has been closed.