To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Frequent Nag Screen

Options
bsherbeck
bsherbeck
Community Member

Hi, I have used 1Password for several years and upgraded to v7. I use iCloud to sync my vault. Since installing the v7 upgrade I frequently get a nag screen about subscribing. Is there a way to suppress this nag screen?

Also... on my other devices with the iCloud sync'd vault, it appears to be read-only. Can edits or additions be made only on the original computer?

Thanks,

Barry

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bsherbeck

1Password 7 requires either a separate license purchase or a 1Password membership. We're no longer advertising licenses, but they are available for customers who are already familiar with that situation and are comfortable with the "DIY" approach they offer. I'd highly recommend taking a look at 1Password membership, which will give you access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices (no more separate upgrade fees). You can read about the benefits here:

About 1Password membership

If you decide to upgrade to membership instructions for that can be found here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.