Migrate vaults

discalfanis
discalfanis
Community Member

I could not remember master password. I could still sign on ios with fingerprint.
I created a new 1password account. How can I move my current vaults to new account from iphone.
I cannot do this from a computer because i need master password to sign in.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:migrate

Comments

• Hi @discalfanis

I'm sorry to hear you've forgotten your Master Password. Once you've added your newly created 1Password account to the 1Password for iOS app (using these instructions) you can move your items from your existing vault to the new one using these instructions:

Move and copy items

Then I'd recommend signing in at https://my.1password.com/, verifying all of your items appear there, and printing an Emergency Kit:

Get to know your Emergency Kit

Once complete you can uninstall & reinstall 1Password for iOS and log in to the new account. For your computer you can select Help > Troubleshooting > Reset All 1Password Data and then sign in.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• discalfanis
    discalfanis
    Community Member

I could not remember master password. I could still sign on ios with fingerprint.
    I created a new 1password account. How can I move my current vaults to new account from iphone.
    I cannot do this from a computer because i need master password to sign in.

• Hi @discalfanis

It looks like you may have accidentally posted the same message twice. Please see my reply above. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.