Items won't sync in 1Password X

I update items in 1Password for Mac and they don't sync at all in the chrome extension. Chrome extensions still has old passwords not updated ones. They do sync in 1password for mac and on iOS

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lamborghini600!

Are you storing the items in the correct vault? If you have multiple 1Password accounts, for example, or if you have an old standalone vault named Primary on your Mac and iOS devices, 1Password X will not be able to see those items.

Can you start by confirming the name of the vault that you are storing your items in?

• Hi @lamborghini600,

I think Ana is on the right track there, but if not, please grab a copy of your logs so we can take a look. It's possible that something has happened and syncing is unable to complete.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

++dave;

• JeffOnWire
    JeffOnWire
    Community Member

LOL I'm about to lose what's left of my sanity here. Oy. Was bit yet again by 1PW not syncing between my MAC and Android phone when I really needed it today. So frustrating. So apparently the only way to get a reliable sync is to sign up for a membership and pay the monthly fee. Done. Signed up for the membership turned it on, signed in on my Android device. Still not syncing. Came to the forum, typed a forum post, prompted to login. Tried to login a few times...guess I don't have an account. Created an account, checked all the pictures with a bus in them 5 or 6 times, got the email verification, confirmed my account, came back to the forum and post is gone. Typing the post for the second time. 45+ minutes in and I literally have no more time right now to mess with this. I just want a password system that syncs my laptop and my phone....know what I mean.

OK, guess I'm done ranting. So I've signed up for the membership and my stuff still isn't syncing. How do I get it to sync? Does it just take a few hours/days?

Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JeffOnWire!

I have replied to your question in the other discussion you created, so we can keep everything in one place ;)

This discussion has been closed.