To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Different vault counts on Mac, Web and Windows

ccrayton
ccrayton
Community Member

I am finding the migration from iPassword6 with a Dropbox-synced vault to Agilebits cloud to be a mess. Besides items that will not sync due to item references, and messages saying "Document upload did not complete" with no explanation, I see different item counts on the same vault between my Mac, the web and a Windows machine. This was rock solid for years, but now I don't trust it a bit. How do I troubleshoot vague error messages that do not provide any context? What do I do when I have 523 items on my mac, but only 493 on the web and Windows clients?
Wasn't the whole move to subscriptions supposed to make things better, not worse?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Agilebits cloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ccrayton: Unfortunately without more details it's hard to say. Do you have "security" software or VPN/proxy that may be interfering with the upload? it would also be helpful to know the versions you're using on other devices, since it sounds like you have more than just the Mac whose versions you gave.

Do you have a "Primary" ("On this Mac/PC") vault on any of your devices? That will be the old one from before you setup the membership account, and completely separate. Let me know what you find.

This discussion has been closed.