Autofill from 1Password as opposed to browser

Options
durians
durians
Community Member
edited August 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi all, I have been using 1Password for many years now on the Mac Platform. Now I am using a PC and have the latest version of 1Password. I am having difficulty finding a setting which will allow me to execute a login from 1Password itself (i.e. go to the site and autofill immediately). I used to do this with other versions of 1Password. Currently when I execute a login, I am directed to the browser and then need to put in my password within the browser widget. This double handling is not ideal and was not an issue with the previous version of 1Password - as it allowed autofill from 1Password itself or from using the browser widget. Any ideas on how I fix this? I assume I've missed something. Thanks.

1Password Version: 1Password7
Extension Version: 7.3.684
OS Version: Windows 10
_Sync Type:
Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@durians: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Indeed, the 1Password desktop extension will unlock along with the app. Are you maybe using 1Password X instead? If you'll let me know the version of the 1Password extension installed in your web browser, I can give you instructions on how to proceed. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.