Expiration Date Was Put in CVV Field @ Apple.com

Go to apple.com. Try to purchase anything. As a guest or as an existing user (add a new card). My husband discovered it. I was able to reproduce it.

• Expiration date was put in CVV field. Example: 03/22 was put as 032 in CVV field.
  • Expiration date field was empty/incorrect with red background

Myself
1Password 7 (10.14.6 (18G87) in Safari)
Version 7.3.3.BETA-0 (70303000)
1Password Beta

Husband
1Password 7 (10.14.6 (18G87) in Chrome)
Version 7.3.2 (70302004)
1Password Store

Should I submit Feedback with Apple?

1Password Version: 7.3.2, 7.3.3.BETA-0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Family

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@invalidptr: Thank you for getting in touch! I'm not quite seeing what you're describing, but I am seeing some inconsistent filling there. Is it a URL like this?

https://secure1.store.apple.com/shop/checkout?_s=Billing-init

And could you tell me the credit card type you're using? I'm getting different results depending on which I use.

It would also be helpful to know the 1Password extension version(s) you have installed there. I suspect that there's something we can do to test and improvement this. Thanks in advance! :)

• invalidptr
    invalidptr
    Community Member
    edited August 2019

My URL is the same. It looks like AMEX and Visa have issues but MasterCard works. See image. Safari > Preferences > Extensions > Version 7.3.3.BETA-0

[screenshot removed to protect the innocent]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@invalidptr: Perfect! Just wanted to make sure I was looking at the same thing, otherwise I may file an issue for something else (good) which is ultimately unhelpful to you (bad). I've removed the screenshot just to be on the safe side since I can mess around with this all I need now here. Thank you! :)

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#398

This discussion has been closed.