Chrome Extension interferes with Zillow input boxes

Navigate to zillow.com, hover over "Buy" (top left side of page), choose "homes for sale", then click on the price range field (you will see a min / max input box, click on "Max", 1password throws in an icon and I can never completely fill out the filed as it disappears.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 1.15.6
OS Version: Windows 10 build 18362
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @erased94 – thank you for reporting this to us, and I'm sorry for the interruption to your workflow. 1Password seems to be mistaking the maximum price field for a credit card number field and is offering to fill a Credit Card item. That's not a great experience, and I've got it on our develops' radar so we can work towards coming up with a solution. In the meantime, I hate to say it, but I think the only way you'll be able to enter a max price is if you temporarily disable the inline menu. To do that, open up 1Password X's settings page (click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar > gear icon > Settings) and disable the "offer to fill and save passwords" option. If you'd rather not disable the inline menu completely, you can instead disable the "show autofill menu on field focus" option and that should work as well. I tested it out myself, and I was able to enter a max price after disabling either of those options.

Thanks again, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#544

This discussion has been closed.