Sync Error: valueForUndefinedKey

invalidptr
invalidptr
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
- Bought iPhone 4
- Backed up iPhone 3G
- Restored backup to iPhone 4
- 1Password Version 3.2.3 (build 30662) told me to "Allow New Connections" for iPhone 4 1Password Pro Version 3.1.1 Apr 15 2010
- I was surprised to have 3 conflicts. Two I simply dismissed.
- But the third is a harder nut to crack. It has the error for both halves:

"Item information cannot be displayed. Error: [ valueForUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key title."

Not sure how to proceed.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    That's an interesting conflict! Is that truly a folder named LCC?
  • invalidptr
    invalidptr
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Yes. The folder name is "LCC". I don't recognize the significance of LCC other than it's a client I work with.
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Did you maybe attach a file from LCC to the Secure Notes or something like that?
  • invalidptr
    invalidptr
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Yes, 1 of the 10 items in this folder has a PDF attached. It's been there a while. Don't recall this being an issue before.
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    It could be a bug that just never got noticed since not a lot of people get the conflicts after backing/restoring to different devices. I think the AWS will probably ask you to send a diagnostic report to the CS team to figure this out.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    There was apparently a change to the folder item that happened along the way but we don't know how that could have occurred on the iPhone side, as folders there are just a means into a list of items and can't have their names changed, etc.

Does this sync conflict appear every time you sync or was it just a one-time event? If it were me since they aren't even supposed to happen I'd select the Mac version of a folder conflict and see if that clears it up once and for all.
This discussion has been closed.